What's new in version 2.1.6
- You can now request support, submit feature requests and bug reports, and access the knowledge-base (work-in-progress) directly from the platform by clicking ‘Help’ in the left menu.
- "Settings" have been moved to their own dedicated section that can be accessed via the "Settings" option in the left menu.
- You can now add your company logo in "Company" settings that will display on all documents, including invoices and order confirmations (update 2.1.7).
- Estimate, order, and invoice form styles and functionality have been updated for clarity and consistency.
- Personal profile pictures added in "Account" settings will now display in the "Account circle" in the top right of the app bar.
- Payment plans and billing contacts can now be changed in "Billing" settings.
- Billing contacts (a.k.a. admins) can now resend invitations, reset passwords, and delete users in "Team" settings.
- "Adding personal profile pictures and company photos has been included in the onboarding process.
- Required input fields now appear and function accordingly.
- Date formats have been updated to MM/DD/YY.
- Alert dialogues and confirmation toasts now display for all relevant actions.
- Some address input placeholders are still behaving oddly where they load in their "active" state.