What's new in version 2.1.5
- Assigning drivers to trips has been streamlined with a "Driver Assignment" pop-up, where you can add drivers, edit their details, and include a message when sending them their dispatch info.
- Completed orders now have three states: uninvoiced, invoiced, and paid, which are changed through menu actions.
- Every stop of a trip must now be updated by the dispatcher in order for it to progress through its stages.
- Platform language has been updated for consistency, clarity, and to align with industry standards.
- Formatting for various components on the platform, including pop-ups and suggestion cards, has been updated for consistency.
- A "Location" field has been added for "New updates" so that trip updates are tied to the location where they occurred.
- "List ticket" styles have been updated to reflect their new available states.
- "Completed orders" can now be reactivated to send them back to "Active trips" for further dispatching.
- Some address input placeholders are still behaving oddly where they load in their "active" state.